Sales Manager (field: contract assembling) in branch office: Taipei
- Finding new customers and maintaining existing customer base.
- Approval of an order for manufacturing of printed circuit boards with mounting.
- Placement of an order on manufacturing facilities and maintenance of the order until its receipt by the client.
- Work with claims.
Requirements for the manager:
- Higher technical education in the field of electronics.
- Knowledge of the market of consumers of contract manufacturing services.
- Knowledge of modern element base and electronic component market.
- Knowledge of technical English and ability to carry on correspondence.
- Knowledge of basic requirements of GOSTs and international standards for manufacturing of printed circuit boards and their assembling.
- To have an idea of work in P-CAD, CAM and Autocad.
- Communication and marketing skills. Ability to work in team.
- Ability to work for result. Analytical skills. Active life position aimed at finding and attracting new customers and maintenance of existing ones.
- Ability to learn.
- sales experience;
- availability of elaborated client base.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a mark "Sales manager vacancy (field: contract assembling)"